Established in 1825 in Dublin, Ireland and with offices in Cork, London, New York, Palo Alto and San Francisco, more than 720 people work across Matheson’s six offices, including 97 partners and tax principals and over 520 legal, tax and digital services professionals. Matheson services the legal needs of internationally focused companies and financial institutions doing business in and from Ireland. Our clients include over half of the world’s 50 largest banks, 7 of the world’s 10 largest asset managers, 7 of the top 10 global technology brands and we have advised the majority of the Fortune 100 companies.
For more information on the firm including information on the awards and accolades won recently, please click here.
The group is made up of the following departments:
- Business Development
- Learning and Development
- Risk and Partnership Affairs
The benefits we currently offer include:
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income Protection
- Confidential employee assistance programme
- On-site gym
- Subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
- Cycle to Work scheme
- TaxSaver commuter tickets
We believe that training is integral to everyone's career development at the firm. Our Learning and Development department, together with our HR team, organise a comprehensive training programme for everyone working in Business Services.
The sessions are delivered by a mixture of internal and/or external presenters, depending on the topic and area of expertise required. The sessions cover a range of topics aimed to improve and develop your skills.
For people in supervisory or managerial business services roles, sessions have focused on:
- Business skills - meetings, networking, presentation skills
- Business management - managing contracts, internal client care
- People management - delegation and supervising others, interviewing
Other sessions available to all business services employees include:
- Written communication
- Confidence and communication
- Working effectively/managing your workload