Director of Learning and Development
Nicola is responsible for implementing Matheson’s Learning and Development strategy. Nicola’s role focuses on:
- designing and managing our innovative lawyer development programmes in partnership with leading global educational organisations;
- developing and delivering our client training programmes in partnership with our executive education providers; and
- implementing our graduate recruitment and retention strategy.
Dr. Irene Lynch Fannon
Head of Knowledge Management
Irene is responsible for:
- Firm-wide Know How production, both written content and events
- Ensuring that Know How created within Matheson by the PSL Faculty and others is disseminated effectively within the firm and to our global client base; and
- Developing strategies around digital services and know how in Matheson.
Dorothy specialises in corporate law, regulation and practice, including:
- Irish and European company law;
- domestic and international corporate transactions, such as, mergers and acquisitions; joint ventures; corporate restructurings; private equity; IPOs; other equity capital markets transactions; and
- Irish corporate law advice to overseas clients contemplating inward investment, cross-border re-organisations and integration projects.
Commercial Real Estate
Noreen specialises in Commercial Real Estate, and Construction and Engineering, including:
- property acquisition, disposal, taxation and investment structuring;
- commercial leasing and landlord and tenant law;
- property development and construction;
- planning and environmental law;
- property and project financing; and
- Public Private Partnership construction and capital project transactions.
Asset Management and Investment Funds
Brónagh specialises in asset management and investment funds law, regulation and practice, including:
- Irish and European financial services legislation;
- establishment of private and public investment funds;
- listing investment funds on the Irish Stock Exchange Euronext Dublin;
- structuring, marketing and sale of investment instruments and investment products; and
- investment advice and other financial services.
Ursula specialises in general commercial and corporate law including:
- Irish company law;
- Irish corporate law aspects of all type of structuring, refinancing, inter and intra-group transactions and re-organisations; and
- domestic and international corporate transactions, such as, mergers and acquisitions; joint ventures, partnership structures and private equity transactions.
Claire specialises in financial services law, regulation and practice, including:
- the authorisation of financial service providers such as insurance and reinsurance firms, insurance intermediaries, payment institutions, e-money institutions, MiFID firms and retail credit institutions;
- assisting financial service providers with the effective and timely implementation of changes required by regulatory developments;
- conducting reviews of financial service providers’ existing processes and procedures to ensure and simplify compliance.